This year we had the opportunity to go out to Singapore with the Department of International Trade to join and exhibit at the hotly-anticipated Singapore Fintech Festival.
Singapore has been gaining traction as a hub for companies experimenting with emerging technologies, and we jumped at the chance to join one of the biggest worldwide fintech-focused events of the year.
Mark Milanese, our Head of Operations and Strategy for Australia, represented Fractal out in Singapore. Mark commented: “Singapore Fintech Festival was the best event I have attended this year. The quality of the event meant that there was an overwhelming force of strong, positive energy. The vibe was incredible, and the enthusiasm was contagious".
Our highlights from the event:
- Hosting the festival’s inaugural evening event on Monday night with Entersoft Security's Paul Kang. Plus, we were fortunate enough to get a special appearance from Senator Jane Hume!
- Watching Natalie Black speak at the British Chamber of Commerce Singapore (BritCham) stand.
- Watching Railsbank's Nigel Verdon speak at one of the lightning talks.
- Catching up with our global partner Deloitte's Louise Brett and Noorneet Singh.
- Meeting with some fantastic people from the Santander UK Business Banking team.
Thank you to everyone who made the time to see and talk to us, Singapore Fintech Festival has definitely been a highlight for us this year at Fractal!
Feel free to book some time to chat with the team by emailing us at email@example.com, or you can sign up through our contact form. Fractal is based in London, with offices in Melbourne, Australia and Helsinki, Finland. We are looking to expand into Asia and Canada, if you are interested in the Fractal platform to better serve your small business customers, please do get in touch.
In the meantime, don't forget to sign up for our developer portal!